Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Something I'm working on... Feel free to give feedback! (please do..!)


What started as him stooping to kiss my face in the marigold field turned into my arms clinging to his neck under the willow tree, and then into our limbs entangling as we sunk into the welcoming ground beside Lake Grok. We never once considered taking a step forward or back, because we didn’t have to, our bodies did that for us. Running his fingers through my hair, he stretched his fingers out across the back of my neck. This allowed him to hold me in place as my body pulsated against his. We were in a gold room, we were in the lake, we were under the moon. The sky was once a cobalt blue, now painted with strokes of purple. 

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! you are such a beautiful writer! I would love to feature one of your lovey dovey posts on valentines dayyyyy <3

    ReplyDelete