Sunday, February 17, 2013

Relevant



I will always, always love and connect to this song. It's so relevant in my life and so beautiful and so sad. I don't know how to explain it (nothing makes sense, nothing makes sense anymore), but I struggle with loving myself. In some ways, I feel like this song is about that. The acceptance of who I am. And I really do want somebody to love me for who I am. I want to be me and feel free and happy. I want to love myself, I want to be unashamed. To embrace me and my life. I feel like this whole thing reminds me that it's okay to be human and have feelings. It's okay to have a bad day or to be scared and want someone to hug you. It's okay to want someone to love me. I want you to love me. Do you love me? I think I'm finally beginning to love myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment