Monday, May 27, 2013

I hate when people don't say goodbye.

I don't need you. And I cannot possibly fathom why you don't say goodbye. Why would any human being just disappear without saying goodbye? It's mean. It makes me worried and it plays with my emotions. Why do you always just disappear from my life without saying anything to me? Why is that okay? I hate when people don't say goodbye or goodnight. Would you just put down the phone and walk away from it in the middle of a phone call? Why do you always disappear? Why?

I spent the past few hours being furious at you for this, but now I really just miss you. I really just wish you were here to hold me because this whole thing has been so hard for me. I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!! I get furious at myself when I show you how broken I am because I want to be perfect for you. I want to be happy and healthy for you. Most of all, I want to be myself for you... And this past few days I've been anything but myself. I'm ashamed of how I've been. I want to be better, for me and for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment