Friday, September 7, 2012

I feel fat fat fat fat fat. Bloated and fat fat fat fat fat. I went to the gym today. One, and, two, and, three, and.... And I still feel fat. I did a lot of push ups. My stomach is gross though. So fat. I feel so fat. I am a giant slug, sitting in my own goop. Wallowing in my own self pity. I'm absolutely disgusting, the little boy that sneezes on you and doesn't apologize, as snot dribbles down his face. I want to take a vacuum and suck everything out of my horrific stomach. I hate my body. I'm not ready for other people. I don't fit in. I don't fit into my body or face or me. I don't fit in here. I just hate... I hate me. I hate me. I want to sleep forever.
I want to sleep forever and ever and ever.
I am forever fat fat fat fat fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment