Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scene


You. Me. A dark room. A light room. A dimly lit room.
You. Me. Other people. Everyone is talking. Quietly, loudly. A girl is straddling the boy I used to have a crush on. But then there's you.
You. Me. Everyone out.
"Clear out, everyone, we're going to the basement to play beer pong."  you say.
You. Me. I get up and pretend to go. You pretend to go. You herd everyone out. Close the door behind them and lock it. Body language.
You. Me. The door pressing into my back, I can feel your pheromones tickle my nose.
"So... now what?" I let a smile spread across my lips. Sly. I feel sly, like a fox, I am the fox.
You. Me. You lean in.
"I have something to tell you... A secret." you say. Your eyes catch the few lights that are on. Christmas lights that are strung, little globes causing your eyes to sparkle.
You. Me. 
You. Me. You lean in. I lean in.
You. Me. Countdown to impact... You. Me... Five... Four... Three... Impact.
We kiss. Lips against lips. We. Lips fighting to steal each other's breaths. Your lips hugging my bottom lip, my lips hugging your top lip. We.
We back up to fall upon your bed. We. One lump of two. Your hands grabbing at my hair, my hair getting in our way, us wiping it away, Never stopping. We.
We tickle each other's lips with our tongues, biting here and there. Nibble. Your hair isn't long enough for me to grasp, to hold on to with my life, so my hands shake and stretch down your neck, scratching at the surface of your freckled skin.
We. We are one. Tossed and turning in blankets. A dance among the stars, I end up on top. Hips edging into yours, lips still stuck together, my teeth holding onto your bottom lip, pulling, digging softly into the surface until we're apart. Less than a second. We.
We're back at it. Kissing. No words. No thinking. Just feeling. We.
We're just bodies. Losing clothes, my top, your top, your pants, my bra, soon nothing. We.
We are one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment