Thursday, April 11, 2013

I'm worried that I don't make you happy and it's killing me. I'm afraid I'll never be good enough for you. I wish I didn't feel so wrong. Sometimes I hate everything about myself. And I love everything about you. I just feel so stupid. Why did I ever think you'd like me? I feel like I can't even make you happy.
I don't like sleeping alone and I wish I had gotten the courage to ask you to walk me home. I really am trying, I promise. Right now I just hate me... So being alone is pretty fucking terrible. I wish that you hadn't changed your mind. I would have gladly stayed over. I miss you.

And I feel so stupid. I dunno. I think I'll be glad to be gone this summer. The thing that's hardest to grasp is the idea of you missing me. It just never seems to be the case. Maybe now it finally will be. Or maybe something even better will happen and I'll finally find me.

Why am I so lost always?

No comments:

Post a Comment