Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Worries

I worry about you sometimes. Sometimes, I worry about you. I've noticed that you tend to keep things in when you're stressed. You deny being stressed, but the look on your face says otherwise. This morning was a bit of proof that you can't hide it, everyone knew something was wrong but no one knew what. I wish you would open up to me and tell me, because I want to help you through these things. I want to help you. I'm here for you no matter what. Having struggled letting people in in the past, I know how scary it is to tell someone how you feel. But I promise I won't judge you. I promise I will keep an open mind and just listen, only replying if you want to hear my voice or words of advice. I'm always here as a hug or a shoulder or a cuddle. I'll even serenade you to sleep. I just want you to be happy, and I want to be a part of making you happy. Please let me be there for you. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment