Monday, August 27, 2012

late night rambling.

I really want to talk to someone right now. I want to write and write and write to them, word for word, everything that is buzzing around my head right now. I want to close my eyes and be an egg that you catch. Gently tucked away and rocked by the wind. Although I feel so stupid all the time. So I want to close my eyes and wish it all away. My head is a traffic jam, and bicyclist flying down the high streets of San Francisco, becoming one big blur of colors and a lack of words. I am the person behind your eyes, the one who takes in all you see. I am the burden to your mind, care to listen to me? I close my eyes a lot when I write to try and block these thoughts from entering my own head. There's an enter at your own risk sign hanging out front, but I can't help my curiousity. I keep squinting my eyes, hoping to blur the bicyclist into you, but my head is beginning to hurt. My arms are no longer attached to my body. A frame within a frame within a frame. Everything is a copy of a copy. And my experiences are none the less. These things always happen to me and I should have learned better by now but I'm a copy of a copy of a copy's copy. I am the girl you see or saw or thought you saw and my lips are peeling from all the attention.I keep biting them but there is no real result. I am still a wanderer, a prisoner of this labyrinth, the tall walls and twisting corners. With every step I find myself deeper and deeper. Will I ever make it out? What's the point of being in this labyrinth if it's just one big journey? What is the point of life if there's no finish line?

No comments:

Post a Comment