Wednesday, November 7, 2012

I don't even want a boyfriend...

I just want someone who wants to hang out all the time and thinks I'm the best person in the world and wants to have sex with only me... -Hannah, Girls
I'm on edge about everything. And it's true, I really don't want a boyfriend. I don't want to be dealing with boys and getting emotionally attached. I'd rather be focusing on myself and my schoolwork and my future. But I still want someone in my life like that... In some ways, I do want friends with benefits, but in some ways I don't. Friends with benefits can be messy and there's always one person giving more of them self. Maybe this time I want to be the person receiving more... As selfish as that sounds. Really I'm just thinking out loud here. What do I want? Cuddling and kisses and sly remarks made from only eye contact. I like those heart-pounding secret relationships with stolen words and lip biting and oh the things you say with your body language. I like the built up passion in tension, and I want you throwing rocks at my window to request my presence. I want you to want me. Is that too much to ask? I want you, so be brave and want me too.

ps- I'm lonely.

2 comments:

  1. omg I love Girls, also to quote Joni Mitchell, "I love my lovin but not like I love my FREEEDOM" its one of those things, even though I do currently have a BF, I really need my freedom. Im like a stalion, maybe its because I spent my whole middle school and highschool days not dating I just dont really feel like its necessary. you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, exactly, exactly. And to quote Girls again, the quote that probably applies the most to me... "I'm attracted to everyone when I meet them, but then it wears off. It always wears off."

      Delete