Sunday, March 31, 2013

nothing new

I honestly don't know how much longer I can do this. Go on being insignificant and having no friends and always ending up alone. I wish we could just do something together. I don't feel special to you, I don't feel special to anyone. And I'm sick of not mattering. I just wish someone would care about me. All I want is a friend. I've said this a thousand times and it feels like my wish will never come true. Whenever I'm with people I can feel myself disappear. I just don't feel comfortable with anyone anymore. I don't know if I even feel comfortable with you anymore. Or me for that matter. I don't even know who I am or what I want. I guess I want to feel special and important to someone for once.

Today I was going to ask you to go to my favorite place ever with me. I had it all planned out. And I couldn't even bring myself to ask you. I can't ask you for anything it seems. It also seems as though you always want to be with other people and not me.

Maybe I'm imagining all of this. I really hope I am and that this is just pms or something. I don't want to go to bed crying again but I know I will.

2 comments:

  1. I searched on google I don't feel special to anyone and found your post. I'm thinking about writing a song inspired on this, can I use some verses? You'd be credited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As long as it's not a huge chunk used as it is and there's credit, of course! I'd love to see how it is when you're done :)

      Delete