Tuesday, October 2, 2012

blessed

I feel so lucky with so many of the people in my life. There's one girl in particular who has changed my life in ways that I'm sure she's never realized. Sometimes all you need in life is support, and I'm blessed with the support of a lovely girl who adores my writing. I don't know how I got so lucky. How many people have the support to continue doing what they love? That's how I feel. And I hope she realizes it. That every time she tells me she's read my blog and feels inspired, I FEEL INSPIRED. It's one of the things that genuinely keeps me writing. Feeling appreciated, feeling like my writing is appreciated. It makes me want to keep going. In fact it gives me the courage to. So thank you for fueling my fire, sweet tea, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment