Sunday, October 28, 2012

Something I rarely ever say...

I think I deserve better. Hell, I know I deserve better. I'm sick of everyone treating me like shit. Or not even, people don't necessarily treat me badly, they're not outwardly mean to me. But I can genuinely say that no one really respects me or is very considerate about my feelings. And you know what, I'm sick of it. I'm sick of my roommate turning on the light when I'm already in bed, and then climbing into bed herself, so I have to climb out and turn it off. I'm sick of the people who go to get a meal with me, then eat before my omelette is ready and leave so I have to eat alone. I'm sick of the supposed friends that promise to always be there for me, but never make any kind of effort, never even bother to return my text message. I'm sick of feeling worthless because that's how I feel treated. Like I'm not worth the effort. But you know what, I am worth the effort! So I'm not going to make an effort to be in anyone's life if they're not going to make an effort to be in mine. And if you're nasty to me, if you boss me around, I'm just going to point it out. I won't necessarily even bitch to you, unless you make me. I'll just straight up tell you how it is. I'm taking control. Me. Because I'm sick of everyone else taking advantage of how nice I am and then fucking me over when I need a friend. I'm sick of relying on people for any of that shit. I deserve so much more. So much more. And I will prove the world that I'm better than this. I'm better than this.

2 comments: