Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I can already tell that this is going to wear me out... I want to help you but it's draining me. You've set on me but you are not the sun, and you will not listen. I wish I had fallen asleep in your arms, but who am I to ask you of anything? I'm following you with eyes wide open, trying to hold you up before you fall apart. Preventative measures. You say it comes and goes, but for me the feeling of loneliness stays. It's so hot and heavy, thick air caught in my throat, the solitude almost makes me choke. Everything seems frozen, time has stopped yet my eyes still gloss over. I am alone, even broken out of contact with time. This unending feeling and all I want is someone to share it with. What does it mean to be alone, together? It's you that I wish to fall asleep to.

No comments:

Post a Comment