Sunday, January 13, 2013

Glowing.

I was thinking a lot because that's what I always do. I was thinking about some of our recent conversations and ways I could have better explained myself. All of a sudden, in my head, I was saying "because I trust you." I really do trust you and it's scary to me because often the people I've trusted have hurt me the most. But with you it's not as scary. I trust you. And I'm laying here thinking about the fortune cookies you gave me because you know I collect fortunes and the sweet pea lotion because I always call you Sweet Tea and how you got me a copy of my favorite book and I'm actually starting to tear up as I write this. I know I sometimes get caught in my own thoughts... But my goodness, I can feel my heart glowing right now. You make me so happy. And I really do trust you. And I think I do fit into your life. You're right about so many things, and I just love existing with you. I can't wait till I can kiss you next, my Sweet Tea, because you're as lovely as ever and you make me glow.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment