Tuesday, January 22, 2013

It's just weird because I've never heard you say you wanted that before. I've never heard you say that you want the same profession I want and I wish you would just come out and say that maybe I've inspired you to pursue this or something or at least point out that it blatantly seems as though you're copying me because this is the shit you always pull and it's aggravating. You're aggravating.
And I'm really incredibly fed up with you always talking about yourself. You've told me the same stories multiple times because... Well I really couldn't tell you why. You want to garner attention so badly you have to tell me everything five times? I just... It's so unnecessary and I don't care. I really don't care about every little detail. You've lost your mystery to me. I feel as though I know everything you're going to say before you say it and that's because you've already said it. It's boring. And I cannot fathom why you feel the need to try and get my attention. I don't get it. It's so unnecessary. I'm not a boy you're trying to impress or something. Why are you trying to impress me? You're trying to hard and it disgusts me.
I'm just fed up and you're like a broken record and you give me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment