Thursday, January 10, 2013

Pssst... New hair color!

I'm saying "Psssst" because I haven't really told anyone yet! I got my hair dyed yesterday and the only people who know are the people who have seen me (my boyfriend and his roommates), my mommy, and my friends Carla and Sarah because I won't be seeing them for a long time. We're all in separate states and they both supported me dying my hair. I kept asking people if I should dye it red or dark brown, and I think I made a lot of people think I was leaning towards dark brown (because I was).... So now everyone will be surprised!



I really love it. It makes my green eyes pop and it has beautiful depth and I got it done at an organic hair salon in Boulder! More pictures to come when I have better lighting, little ones!

bisous,
THE FOXIEST RED HEAD EVER

No comments:

Post a Comment