Sunday, January 13, 2013

and we'll go to sleep, but this time not alone, no...

Right now I want nothing more than your arms holding me and keeping me safe. The chance to look you in the eyes and pour my heart out to you and have you do the same. Right now I want nothing more than your presence, your company, your existence. But right now I don't want to interrupt your life, which is what I always feel like I'm doing. I still feel out of place. I feel as though you deserve better because you deserve the best. And I don't want you to see me like this because you say it makes you hurt and I don't want that. I've never wanted that and I probably never will. But I want you right now, in every way. I'm just scared to ask for your help. I'm scared you'll walk away from me. I'm scared you'll push me away. I get so scared sometimes, and I don't know what to do. What do I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment