Tuesday, January 15, 2013

unfair.

What you do is so unfair to me. I don't know if you realize the weight of your own pain, that you put upon my shoulders. I want to help you. I've tried so hard to make you happy and make you have hope and all these things but you continue to bash everything. And then you tell me that you're alone. I'M THERE FOR YOU EVERY TIME YOU NEED SOMEONE AND YOU COMPLAIN THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU. At this point it's just fucking mean. You live across the country and you're stressing me out and making me feel as though I hold your life. I'm so scared that if I break away, you will attempt suicide. You just texted me about killing yourself and I don't know how to help you. I try so hard, I try so hard. I've sat on the phone with you for hours trying to comfort you and be there for you and it's getting to the point where I do not know what else I can do. I want to help you, but you won't let yourself get help. I'm trying. I'm trying but this is too much. It's unfair for me to give so much to you and you to tell me you have no one. It's unfair for you to drain me. It's unfair for you to get mad at me and it's unfair. It's just unfair. You make me cry all the time. I can't hold you up forever. I'm trying so hard but you're making me weak and you're making me a mess. Every time I devote a day to trying to help you pick up the pieces, I get depressed. It's a plague, I know, and I don't blame you. You're not trying to hurt me, but you are. I was so depressed I started to sabotage myself and attacked the relationship I care about the most right now. I can't have that. I don't want that. It's unfair to me.

You make other people feel alone because you feel alone, and it's not fair. You can't force your depression and destruction on other people. Eventually you're going to have to pick yourself up. Pick yourself up.

No comments:

Post a Comment